Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fekkai Products now at CVS!



I've got to try out Fekkai hair products for the last few weeks thanks to BzzAgent. I get samples to try and then I get to tell you how much I do (or don't) like the product they sent me.  This time, it's a big do!

I'm reviewing the products here because they are available at CVS! I've not seen them on sale, and don't know if that will ever happen, but you can always use your Extrabucks toward them!

Frédéric Fekkai is French and he's finally bringing his beauty products to the U.S. I got to try the shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair - Technician ColorCare. I loved it! The pink colored products were a nice touch and the smell of both was good, although I thought the shampoo smelled the best. The conditioner is lightweight - something I always look for and most important, my hair looked good!

No comments:

Post a Comment